Arrival and Dismissal for Global Kids
- Students will be brought by their teachers directly to Global Kids after school.
- Global Kids ends promptly at 5:30pm. If you are going to arrive late, please call or text Global Kids manager at 503-380-2322 as soon as possible.
- All students must be signed out by an authorized adult using SchoolPass on your mobile device (ISP’s drop-off and dismissal system). Parents will do this with their cell phone. Make sure your student’s account is up to date with all authorized adults. Students can only be released to authorized pick-ups.
- Please add all authorized pick-ups on your Campsite profile.
- After signing your child out on your mobile device, please wait at the designated pick-up location and a staff member will greet you to direct you to their classroom.
- If for some reason the person coming to pick up is not able to sign out using SchoolPass on their mobile device, they will be required to provide a valid photo ID.
Students must be picked up by 5:30pm or a late pick-up fee will be charged. The late pick-up fee is $2 per minute late, rounded up to the nearest five minutes. Please call Global Kids immediately at 503-380-2322 if you are running late to let us know your ETA.
Please notify us by 2:30pm if your child will be absent from Global Kids by emailing their teacher and email@example.com.
A choice of healthy snacks will be provided during Global Kids. Please ensure that your child’s food allergy information is up to date.
Please send your child with a refillable water bottle so that they can have access to water throughout the day, especially on hot days.
Student Information and Medications
Please ensure that student info is up to date in the Parent Portal and that medications are provided to the Health and Safety Coordinator so that Global Kids can provide support for students as needed.
International School of Portland of Portland Universal Expectations
Children are expected to adhere to the same expectations during Global Kids as they do during the school day program. Be Safe, Be Respectful, Be Responsible, and Be Fluent. Please refer to the Parent Handbook regarding the Universal Expectations and Behavioral and Academic Support. If a student exhibits severe or persistent behaviors that do not adhere to the International School of Portland Universal Expectations, Global Kids staff may contact their family, send a child home early, or ask a child to take time off from the program, at the discretion of the Global Kids Program Manager and Group Leader.