Global Kids Enrollment
- Enrollment opened at noon on August 17, 2021
- Each family is required to register online in CampSite and complete the necessary forms, once per school year.
- Global Kids is open on regular school days throughout the school year.
- Global Kids is open for Alternative Day Programming on some no school days and school break days from 8:00am- 3:30pm. Enrollment for Alternative Days and Alternative School Breaks is a la carte, per day or per break.
- Families will enroll once for the regular school day after school program which will reserve their space for the remainder of the school year
- Families may enroll in the regular school day program after the school year begins, space permitting, on a month-to-month basis. You may submit an enrollment request through CampSite.
- Families may withdraw from the after school program throughout the year on a month-to-month basis. To avoid incurring a charge for the monthly fees, a family must notify Global Kids in writing (email@example.com) by the 20th of the current month to drop the following month.
- Fees for the after school program are incurred on a month-to-month basis. Fees will not be prorated for starting later in the month or dropping mid-month.
- Once online enrollment is requested, families will receive two emails. The first email is an acknowledgement of the enrollment request. The second email confirms that a staff member has reviewed and accepted their enrollment.The non-refundable reservation fees are charged at the time the enrollment request is accepted.
- Monthly program fees will be billed according to the payment schedule listed in your CampSite account, which is on or after the 25th of the current month for the upcoming month. Families will sign up for autopay during Global Kids enrollment.
Drop-in and 3rd Party classes
In order to meet current public health guidelines and maintain maximum safety, we do not offer drop-in services or 3rd-party classes at this time.