Global Kids Enrollment
- Enrollment will open in late August 2020. An email will be sent to all families to announce when it is open.
- Each family is required to register online in CampSite and complete the necessary forms, once per school year.
- Global Kids is open every regular school day throughout the school year. Global Kids is closed on early dismissal days, no school days, after school conference days, and full day conference days until further notice.
- Families will enroll once for each school year, and that will reserve their space for the remainder of the school year (unless they choose to drop the program mid year).
- Families may enroll in the program after the school year begins, space permitting, on a month to month basis. Submit all enrollment requests through CampSite.
- Families may drop from the program throughout the year on a month to month basis. In order to not incur a charge for the monthly fees, a family must notify Global Kids in writing (email@example.com) by the 20th of the current month to drop the following month.
- Fees are incurred on a month to month basis. Fees will not be prorated for starting later in the month or dropping mid-month.
- Once online enrollment is requested, families will receive two emails. The first email is an acknowledgement of the enrollment request. The second email confirms that a staff member has reviewed and accepted their enrollment.
- Monthly program fees will be billed on the 25th of the current month for the upcoming month. Families will be asked to set-up autopay during Global Kids enrollment.
Drop-in, 3rd Party classes, and No School Days
In order to meet current public health guidelines, we are not able to offer drop-in services, 3rd-party classes or no school day programming at this time.