Global Kids – School Year Program Schedule
Program Schedule Overview
- Global Kids Extended-Day Programming is open daily on regular school days from 3:30-5:30pm.
- Children will be placed in mixed age groups that are stable cohorts.
- Enrichment activities will be led by Group Leaders within the stable cohort groups.
- Global Kids activities will be held outside when weather and daylight permit.
- Time to do homework will be offered to students in the oldest grade group.
- Pick-up procedure: Parents will use the Safe Pass app on their mobile device to check out their child when they arrive on campus and proceed to the designated pick-up location to wait for their child. Global Kids staff will release children to an authorized adult outside in the designated pick-up location. Everyone must wear a face covering and maintain six feet distance while waiting in the pick-up area.
Please refer to the general calendar for each Academic Year.