School Supplies & Continuous Learning Kits
Most school supplies are provided by the school and included in tuition. These include all consumable supplies such as paper, pencils, notebooks, crayons, markers, erasers, construction paper and more.
Durable Supplies Lists
Students are asked to bring a small list of durable supplies to be kept at school. These are typically items that a student will bring home at the end of the year to be used again. This year, we will also be providing a suggested list of items to have at home, like pencils, crayons, etc.
Please click to see the school supply lists for 2021-2022:
In order to minimize risk of exposure to COVID-19, all on-site volunteer and visitor programs will be suspended until further notice. Due to these restrictions, we unfortunately will only be able to provide very limited third-party lunch deliveries to campus this coming year.
ISP students must bring their lunches to school for the 2021-22 school year, except on Mondays, when families can order from Olia Poke. Snacks will be provided to our preschool and kindergarten students.
- Questions? Please contact CandyT@intlschool.org
Olia Ordering Information
- Go to Oliapdx.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click ORDER
- Scroll to the bottom to the box on the right of Pickup. Click ORDER ONLINE and PICKUP (you will not pick up these orders, they will be delivered to school)
- You are now on a page titled CLOVER. Click the down arrow (Categories) at the top of the page and scroll down to ISP Student Lunch Program. CLICK to open the menu.
- You will be taken down to the bottom of the page titled ISP Student Lunch Program. Here is where you will order your child’s lunch. Please do not order items not listed under ISP Student Lunch Program.