Most school supplies are provided by the school and included in tuition. These include all consumable supplies such as paper, pencils, notebooks, crayons, markers, erasers, construction paper and more.
Students are asked to bring a small list of durable supplies to be kept at school. These are typically items that a student will bring home at the end of the year to be used again. Each teacher makes up the list of items for his/her students to bring. Please click to see the school supply lists for 2019-2020:
TIS students may bring their lunches or participate in any or all of the lunch programs offered for purchase.
There are four lunch options for 2019-2020. Lunches are delivered to the child’s classroom or grade level area. Sometimes there are a few hiccups in the first weeks of school, but we always make sure that every child who ordered gets a lunch.
Sign up by clicking the links below. Please be sure you fill out all information on the vendor’s order forms. If you do not know the teacher’s name, please write in grade and track (Chinese, Japanese or Spanish). We will confirm with the vendors before school begins.
All contact should be through the vendors and all money needs to be paid via the vendors instructions. Cancellations and changes to orders are at the vendors’ discretion as per their individual contracts.
- THURSDAYS AND FRIDAYS: Refueled Kids
website / Sept menu – order monthly; Sept orders are now open!
- You can create a Refueled Kids ordering account now. Full instructions:
- Go to: https://refueledkids.boonli.com (please bookmark this page)
- Click/Tap Create an Account: Password is TIS10
- Enter information and click/tap Submit
- Enter information for your student, Add Profile. Repeat for any additional students.
- Click I’m Done and Sign In.
Questions? Please contact CandyT@intlschool.org