Most school supplies are provided by the school and included in tuition. These include all consumable supplies such as paper, pencils, notebooks, crayons, markers, erasers, construction paper and more.
Durable Supplies Lists
Students are asked to bring a small list of durable supplies to be kept at school. These are typically items that a student will bring home at the end of the year to be used again.
Please click to see the school supply lists for 2023-2024:
WEDNESDAYS: Olia Poke and Tea
Olia Poke and Tea is a fast-casual restaurant concept with the compassion and hospitality of a fine dining experience serving poke, traditional Vietnamese sandwiches, salad rolls, along with a variety of boba tea. Olia is run by a current International School of Portland family.
- Go to https://www.oliapdx.com/
- Scroll down; Click on the button that says “ISP Lunch Ordering.”
- Once you order, be sure to ADD a NOTE with your child’s dietary restrictions and the First/Last name of your child, Teacher, Grade and the building their classroom is located in. Your child is in one of the following buildings: Hilltop, Learners’ Hall, Large modular, small modular, or Stearns. If needed, classroom assignments can be found on the MySchool App Resource Boards under “Classroom Map.”
- We will have a difficult time finding who to deliver the lunch to if the items above are not listed correctly. If you are unsure, please reach out to your child’s teacher.
- How often you need to order – Weekly, by every Monday at 10pm.
THURSDAYS AND FRIDAYS: MBC TOGO
- First lunch delivery: Thursday, September 21
- Go to: MBC Thursday and Friday Lunch Ordering
- How often you need to order: Deliveries start on September 21, ***be sure to place your orders by September 12th as this vendor takes MONTHLY orders rather than weekly.***