School Supplies & Continuous Learning Kits
Most school supplies are provided by the school and included in tuition. These include all consumable supplies such as paper, pencils, notebooks, crayons, markers, erasers, construction paper and more.
Durable Supplies Lists
Students are asked to bring a small list of durable supplies to be kept at school. These are typically items that a student will bring home at the end of the year to be used again.
Please click to see the school supply lists for 2022-2023:
We are happy to be bringing back lunch delivery options for the 2022-23 school year! We will update this section with vendors as they are added.
Snacks will be provided to our preschool and kindergarten students.
- Questions? Please contact CandyT@intlschool.org
Olia Ordering Information
- Go to Oliapdx.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click ORDER
- Scroll to the bottom to the box on the right of Pickup. Click ORDER ONLINE and PICKUP (you will not pick up these orders, they will be delivered to school)
- You are now on a page titled CLOVER. Click the down arrow (Categories) at the top of the page and scroll down to ISP Student Lunch Program. CLICK to open the menu.
- You will be taken down to the bottom of the page titled ISP Student Lunch Program. Here is where you will order your child’s lunch. Please do not order items not listed under ISP Student Lunch Program.