Alumni students are always coming back to campus! Our students, teachers and staff find great value in alumni students joining them in a variety of volunteer positions. Our Alumni volunteer program is now expanded to provide multiple opportunities that help create a meaningful and rewarding volunteer experience!
- Use your track language to read classroom stories, help current students with assignments and help teachers with classroom tasks.
- Two time blocks to choose from on designated classroom volunteer days: 8am-12pm OR 12-3:10pm
- We can accommodate dates other than those indicated on the calendar. Please contact us to schedule 48 hours prior to your desired volunteer day.
* We apologize, due to daily specialist schedules, we are unable to accommodate all-day shifts.
** We require at least 48 hours advance notice to confirm availability with teachers.
It takes a lot of hands to produce the annual ISP events – come help us out! Events include Moving the Music and Art (formerly Run for the Arts) and the Grandparent & Special Friends Tea.
- Help with set up, guest assistance, and other day-of activities.
- Provide Field Day and classroom support.
- Use your track language as a classroom volunteer for kids of all ages in all fluency levels.
- Applications for Summer Camp volunteers must be received no later than 10 days before the first day of the camp session.
- Volunteers must adhere to a mutually agreed upon schedule, though it does not have to be every day of a session or all day.
*Summer Camp volunteers have a separate volunteer application: please contact Emi Kitawaki at email@example.com.
Open House Assistants
Share your ISP experience: answer questions and assist with tours during the Open Houses for prospective parents.
- Prospective parents enjoy hearing about an ISP education directly from students who experienced it.
- During these half-day Open Houses, discuss what you appreciate about your time at ISP, the daily life on campus, and how you’re still using your track language or how it’s influenced you.
2023-2024 Alumni Volunteer Opportunities
Click the button below to see more specific information about volunteering at ISP during the 2023-2024 school year. If you have any questions about volunteering or the Alumni Program in general, please reach out to Emi Kitawaki at firstname.lastname@example.org.