Summer Camp Employment
We are looking for enthusiastic, flexible, and dedicated individuals to join our camp team! Our summer staff are the highlight of the program and kids and parents look forward to seeing our wonderful team every year.
CLICK HERE to view open positions and to link to the online application
2021 Job Descriptions for Open Positions:
- Language Immersion Teachers (Spanish, Mandarin, or Japanese) – Full-time
- Assistant Language Immersion Teachers (Spanish, Mandarin, or Japanese) – Full-time
- Floating Aides – part-time or full-time
- Specialist Teachers – Part-time (~25-30 hrs/week) – looking for Sports & Games and Music & Movement teachers
- Program Assistant – Administrative – Full-time
- Extended-day Group Leader & Floating Aide (hybrid position) – full-time
- Substitutes – Part-time
Interested in volunteering this summer? Volunteer application available soon!
How to Apply
- Complete the Summer Employment Application. Note: You will have an opportunity to select all of the position(s) for which you would like to be considered during the application process.
- Include Resume
- (Optional) Submit copies of the following, if available:
- Copies of degrees received (transcripts or diplomas), if applicable
- Copies of teaching certifications, if applicable
- Copies of required trainings (if available), such as CPR/First Aid, Food Handler’s, Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect, Intro to Child Care Health and Safety. (Required trainings may be obtained upon hire)
How do I submit required documents?
All applicants must complete the online application to be considered. You may attach required documents to your online application or if you have already completed the online application, you may email required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (include your full name and position of interest).
When will I know if I am offered a position?
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Who do I contact if I have a question?
Contact email@example.com and one of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.