Signups for Spring Parent Teacher Conferences are now Open.
Some important things to note:
1. Spring conferences with English Specialists are initially by invitation-only. They will contact you directly if they would like to talk to you about your child’s progress. We will then open them up for general signups a week prior to the conference dates.
2. Spring conferences will be on March 14th and 15th. Fifth Grade conferences will be scheduled at a later date. If you will be away on Capstone during conferences and will miss a sibling’s conference date, please contact your respective teachers to arrange a time.
3. We don't offer childcare during parent teacher conferences. It might be a nice time to buddy up with the parent of a fellow classmate and trade off supervision. SquareGator will also be open.
To sign up for your Homeroom and Art, Music, & PE conferences:
- Go to http://ptcfast.com/schools/The_International_School
- Check off the names of all the teachers that you want conferences with for all your TIS students.
- Tell the system that these conferences are for different students - next screen will ask which conference is for which child.
- The system will send a link to your e-mail. Check your email, click on the link.
- The system will give you side-by-side availability for all the teachers you selected - just click the conferences that you want!
- Then it will send you a confirmation for all the conferences you signed up for.
Candy Trujillo is managing the conferences this year. Please let her know if you have any questions or issues with the system: email@example.com