Community Service Day will be on March 4th. Come join us at the Oregon Food Bank, located at 7900 NE 33rd Dr Portland, OR 97211. This is scheduled on an In-Service day, and will be from 1:00pm to 3:30pm. Volunteers will be repackaging bulk food donations into family-sized portions, so that it may be distributed to those in need. There is limited space, so please RSVP as soon as possible. Only children 6 and up may attend, and all need to be accompanied by a chaperone (18 years old and up).
Things to do:
- Fill out and sign the “Youth Consent Form” (this must be done for anyone under 18 to participate)
- Wear closed toe/heel shoes
- Wear sleeved shirts
- Do not have food, beverages, gum or candy
- Do not attend if you feel sick or have a cough, runny nose, flu-like symptoms, open wounds, or food borne illnesses
- Park in the parking lot and on the street. Please pay close attention to the signs posted to indicate the flow of traffic through the parking lot.
Photo by Daniela Caine