The safety and well-being of our students is our utmost priority. To help things flow smoothly and keep our community safe, we request that you please keep the following in mind while at the Main Campus:
- Display your Pickup Number card prominently (dashboard is fine), ideally before you get to TIS. No Pickup card, no pickup service.
- If you want to use curbside pick up, stop your car long enough for us to see your number and give you thumbs up.
- Do not create new lanes of traffic - Wait in line until a traffic control manager motions for you to pass.
- Prior to 3pm, please do not stop and sit at Water/Caruthers intersection - turn up Caruthers, come back down and line up at bottom of Caruthers. Hilltop cars will be directed to leave the line and proceed to Sherman at dismissal time.
- Please do not U-turn at Water/Caruthers unless there is no other traffic and the U-turn is supervised by traffic control staff. Proceed to Water/Sherman to do a supervised U-Turn.
- Do not U-turn anywhere else.
Finally, to help ease traffic woes, please do not park in the marked Caruthers Street "Drop Off Zone" so that children can safely exit their cars.