It's the last week of school - can you believe it?? There are lots of fun events planned for this Thursday - check it out!
- Lowk Promotion - Please join us for a fun, sweet ceremony and parade as we celebrate the move from LowK to Kindergarten! 8:30-9:30am, Early Childhood Campus
- 5th Grade Handshaking - In a new twist on an old TIS tradition, all LK through 4th grade students and teachers will shake hands with the lined up 5th graders to wish them well on the next stage of their journey. 9am, Main Campus
- Class parties, playtime or other fun class activities. Your homeroom teachers and room parents will provide specific details as the date gets closer. 9:30am-noon, Main and Early Childhood Campuses.
- Noon dismissal! Depending upon your classroom activities, you can pick up as early as 10am, noon at the latest. Please arrange with SquareGator in advance if you need afternoon care, www.SquareGator.com
- 5th Grade Pips & Bounce Party - TIS parent Michael Jung has offered to hold a social for the 5th grade class to come play at Pips & Bounce for half-off on the last day of school, so that the kids can burn off at least some of their energy before the graduation ceremony in the evening. If you are interested you can find more info on their website here: http://www.pipsandbounce.com/ Noon to 3pm
- Kindergarten Graduation. - Our Kindergarteners are moving on up! 2:00pm, Ambridge Events Center, 1333 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR 97232.*
- 5th Grade Graduation. - We are so proud of you, 5th graders! 6:30pm, Ambridge Events Center, 1333 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR 97232
*Please note that this will be the final year for Kindergarten graduation; going forward, it will be replaced by LowK Promotion.