The International School invites you to attend Volunteer Day at the Oregon Food Bank, located at 7900 NE 33rd Dr Portland, OR 97211.
This is scheduled on a In-Service day on May 22nd (this Friday) and
will be from 1:00pm to 3:30pm. Volunteers will be re-package bulk food donations into family-sized portions, so tha it may be distributed to those in need. There is limited space, so place RSVP as soon as possible. All children need to be accompanied by a chaperone (18 years old and up). Things to do:
- RSVP here by this Wednesday afternoon (May 20th)
- Fill out and sign the “Youth Consent Form” (this must be done for anyone under 18 to participate)
- Wear closed toe/heel shoes
- Do not have food, beverage, gum or candy
- Do not attend if you feel sick or have a cough, runny nose, flu-like symptoms, open wounds, or food borne illnesses
- Park in the parking lot and on the street. Please pay close attention to the signs posted to indicate the flow of traffic through the parking lot.