There are lots of fun events planned for the last day of school on June 11. Please mark your calendars now! LowK, K, and 5th Grade parents: please check your inboxes for a detailed email about your specific ceremony, coming soon.
- Lowk Promotion - Please join us for a fun, sweet ceremony and parade as we celebrate the move from LowK to Kindergarten! 8:30-9:30am .Early Childhood Campus
- 5th Grade Handshaking - In a new twist on an old TIS tradition, all LK through 4th grade students and teachers will shake hands with the lined up 5th graders to wish them well on the next stage of their journey. 9am, Main Campus
- Class parties, playtime or other fun class activities. Your homeroom teachers and room parents will provide specific details as the date gets closer. 10:30am-noon Main and Early Childhood Campuses.
- Noon dismissal! Please arrange with SquareGator in advance if you need afternoon care, www.SquareGator.com
- Kindergarten Graduation. - Our Kindergarteners are moving on up! 2:00pm, Ambridge Events Center, 1333 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR 97232.*
- 5th Grade Graduation. - We are so proud of you, 5th graders! 6:30pm, Ambridge Events Center, 1333 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR 97232
*Please note that this will be the final year for Kindergarten graduation; going forward, it will be replaced by LowK Promotion.