Please print the appropriate page(s) and read through it/them carefully. Pick-up cards will be given out by homeroom teachers in the classroom at drop-off or pick-up on the first day of school. Bring your ID to receive yours.
Be prepared to show your pick-up card & ID EVERY DAY. If the teacher gets to know you, it may not seem necessary. However:
- There may be a substitute who does not know you.
- There may be a staff member who knows you but isn't positive about who is your child.
- If you're just a bit later than usual, your child may be monitored by a different Teacher Assistant (TA).
- Even if a TA sees you every day, she can't possibly remember all the parents and which parents go with which child.
- You want us to be careful with your child.
We know that pick-up time can be frustrating, but we all have to make the best of it. Please try to relax, not be in a hurry, and keep a positive outlook. And if you are in a hurry and forgot your ID in the car, please please please - do not take it out on our staff.
Drop-off & pick-up procedures (click here for the classroom location map)