PK families: At noon (half day students) or 3:15pm (full days), please pick up your child at his/her classroom. Full day students not picked up at 3:15 will go to a waiting room within the building (rotating rooms, check with receptionist Laura). Please pick up by 3:30 latest.
Main campus: After investing MANY hours to come up with an improved pick-up system for this year, we found out that the city will CLOSE SW Caruthers (street at the south end of Stearns Hall, nearest the bridge) Sept 4 to Sept 22. So, Plan B: click here for a cheat sheet. The basics, until Sept 22:
LowK & Kinder
• 3:15 - 3:30: park and pick up at the classroom, or use Sherman St drive-through pick-up*.
• 3:30: drive-through pick-up ends
• 3:30 - 3:40: pick up in the waiting room, Hilltop Bldg Rm 10 - middle floor
1st-5th grades in Hilltop & modulars (Ann, Masami, Lizette, Pilar, Taka, all 1st grades)
• 3:00 - 3:15: park & pick up at the classroom, or use Sherman St drive-through*. (Exception: Pick up Masami & Ann’s students at the gym from 3:00 to 3:15)
• 3:15: drive-through pick-up ends for 1st-5th grades. Remaining students move to the playground tent
• 3:15 - 3:40: walk up to the playground to pick up your child. You will need to show your pick-up card every day.
Stearns Hall students
• 3:00 - 3:15: park & pick up at the classroom
• 3:15 - 3:40: park & pick up at the playground. You will need to show your pick-up card every day
• No drivethrough pick-up. SORRY!! (To lessen main campus traffic, families with children in certain Stearns Hall rooms will receive an e-mail from me by Tuesday (8/28) at noon with a separate pick-up option.)
*NEW! Sherman St Drive-through pick-up: show your pick-up card to the staff member standing at the 1st corner of campus, right after the bridge.
Pick-up cards and pick-up cheat sheets will be mailed to you this week.
Linda Bonder, Just The Messenger, LindaB@intlschool.org