We ask all families to help us procure items for the auction.
- We are actively looking for auction items: from beach house to beehive and in-between! - contact Linda McGeady and Joel Simon - firstname.lastname@example.org. Donor forms and a letter of introduction are at the front desks and can also be downloaded from www.intlschool.org/
- We love to party! So do you - can you host a theme party or group activity to sell at the auction? - contact Tracey Massey - email@example.com
Class projects are now live: the guidelines are linked to the auction webpage firstname.lastname@example.org
- contact Reba Akin and Huma Pierce - email@example.com & humatro firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class donation projects
- Class donations preview on Nov 10th (help move items from classrooms to the gym, set up displays and then break down and load items onto a truck - 1pm to 5pm all or part) - contact Reba Akin and Huma Pierce - email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auction day Nov 19th (setup, decorations, ushers, greeters, registration & checkout, breakdown) - contact volunteer coordinator Michelle Murff - email@example.com
Can you display a 17" x 11" auction poster at work or ask a local business to? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for copies.