COVID-19 Health & Safety Practices
We are a certified Child Care Center with the Oregon Early Learning Division (ELD) and abide by all local and state health and safety guidelines. International School of Portland of Portland was open and successfully operating our preschool, Kindergarten, and Extended-day programs under these protocols since September 2020. Safety measures include:
- Lower overall capacity
- Students enroll and stay with a set group of students in the extended-day program, rather than mixing with different groups throughout the week
- Required face coverings for all staff and students
- Daily health screenings for students and staff
- Regular sanitizing, hand-washing, and daily Clorox 360 disinfecting
- Non-Essential Travel Quarantine: The school requires that all non-vaccinated people who engage in non-essential travel will have to be quarantined for 10 days with no test or 7 days with a negative COVID test. Currently, vaccinated people do not need to be quarantined regardless of travel, unless they develop symptoms of Covid-19. This is in accordance with recommendations from the Multnomah County Health Authority, who currently refer to CDC guidance.If you have questions regarding what qualifies as ‘essential travel,’ please contact us at email@example.com.
CLICK HERE to read the International School of Portland’s full health and safety plans.