Back to School Checklist
You should have received a postcard in the mail that provided a back-to-school checklist, which provides a number of items to help you prepare for the new school year at TIS.
Please complete all the steps by next Monday, August 20!
The checklist can also be found here: https://intlschool.org/back-to-school-checklist/
FIRST STEP: To Do (all families)
1. Go to intlschool.org/portal. On the “Verification” Tab, go through EVERY page to update:
- Medical permissions, insurance and doctors
- All contact info and do-not-publish boxes (DNP) for the school directory
- Emergency contacts & authorized pick-ups. We request that you name at least one emergency contact who is on the West side during the school day.
- Please read the amended Enrollment Agreement
- Press the “Click to confirm….” button to verify your information.
PS. Lunch Menus will be posted this week!