Summer Camp 2014
THANKS TO ALL CAMPERS AND COUNSELORS FOR MAKING THIS A FANTASTIC SUMMER. STAY TUNED FOR INFORMATION ABOUT SUMMER CAMP 2015!
Children will enjoy a world of fun this summer while learning Chinese, Spanish or Japanese. International language and culture will come to life through hands-on projects, stories, songs, games and outdoor fun with our natively-fluent staff.
Whether learning a new language or already fluent, campers will love our summer traditions of field days, field trips, performances, ice cream parties, and more!
Our Camps Include:
- Small groups with teachers from around the world
- Fun outdoor and indoor activities aimed at building language skills (songs, folktales, crafts, games, sports, and more)
- Cultural performances
- Ice-cream social
- Special classes with trained specialists- yoga, sports & games
- Exciting field days (water balloon toss, relay races, and more)
- Fun, cultural music and movement classes for all campers! We will offer different opportunities each session - last year we learned Taiko Drumming, Kung Fu Martial Arts, and Latin dance!
- NEW! Field trips for Orange, Purple, Blue and Green camps! Specific information about each field trip will be released one week prior to the start of each camp session.
Camps At A Glance
Choose the camp that is right for your child.
Step 1: Choose a language (Spanish, Chinese or Japanese)
Step 2: Choose a section appropriate for your child’s age and fluency level (see chart below)
Step 3: Choose the two-week session(s). All camp sections are available every session in Spanish, Chinese & Japanese
New exciting themes and activities every session. Have fun in one session or all three! Session dates:
STAY TUNED FOR INFORMATION ABOUT SUMMER CAMP 2015!
REGISTER EARLY - CAMPS FILL QUICKLY!
Session Themes: Yellow, Orange, Purple and Blue Camps
These camps are separate groups for children age 3 thorugh entering 4th grade. They follow the same themes with activities tailored specifically to campers' age and fluency level.