International Festival: Key Details
Below is some important information to help you plan your International Festival day. Check your email for seat and parking lot maps!
INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL 2018:
PCC Sylvania: 12000 SW 49th Ave, Portland, OR 97219
Parking Passes are going home in backpacks or lunchboxes TUESDAY. Please check backpacks!
• We will have two PCC parking passes for each TIS household (families with parents in separate households will each get two). We will put the parking passes in student classroom folders next week (we will let you know when they have been given out). You will need to put that parking pass on your dashboard, or you WILL get a ticket.
• Parking spots may be FAR, particularly for shows 2, 3 & 4. Arrive early. Be prepared to walk for 10 MINUTES to get from your car to the theater. Check your email for PCC campus parking maps.
• Though you have two passes, try your best to go in one car.
NO CURBSIDE SERVICE ON FRIDAY
At the TIS campus on Feb 9, there will NOT be curb-side service due to staff being at the festival. Before & after-school waiting rooms will be open as usual.
HAVE A CHILD IN THE 2:00 SHOW?
• School buses will bring all students performing in this show TO the theater. We CANNOT get a bus to bring kids back to school after the show. All parents are responsible for arranging pick-up for their child after the show and making sure their child gets CHECKED OUT WITH THE TEACHER before leaving.
• If you have a K-5 sibling not performing in this show, we can bring him/her to the theater on the bus so you don’t have to go back to TIS. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by WEDNESDAY, FEB 7th – to ensure you get a response before assuming that it will happen.
Not going to make the show? Professionally recorded DVDs will be for sale at the show & from receptionists until March 3.