TIS Community Service Day at the Food Bank- This Friday (RSVPs Required)
The International School invites you to attend Volunteer Day at the Oregon Food Bank, located at 7900 NE 33rd Dr Portland, OR 97211.
This is scheduled on a In-Service day on May 22nd (this Friday) and
will be from 1:00pm to 3:30pm. Volunteers will be re-package bulk food donations into family-sized portions, so tha it may be distributed to those in need. There is limited space, so place RSVP as soon as possible. All children need to be accompanied by a chaperone (18 years old and up). Things to do:
- RSVP here by this Wednesday afternoon (May 20th)
- Fill out and sign the “Youth Consent Form” (this must be done for anyone under 18 to participate)
- Wear closed toe/heel shoes
- Do not have food, beverage, gum or candy
- Do not attend if you feel sick or have a cough, runny nose, flu-like symptoms, open wounds, or food borne illnesses
- Park in the parking lot and on the street. Please pay close attention to the signs posted to indicate the flow of traffic through the parking lot.