Parenting with Positive Discipline Class
- want to help your child learn to be responsible and respectful?
- get stuck in power struggles?
- have issues with homework and chores?
- feel overwhelmed by sibling conflicts?
- wonder if you’re doing a bedtime routine or an armed conflict?
Come learn some practical solutions to these common issues and more in an eight
session parenting class based on Positive Discipline.
Dates and Time: Tuesday evenings 6:30 – 8:30pm, October 14th to December 9th, 2014
Location: Abernethy Elementary School, 2421 SE Orange St., Portland, OR
Cost: Early Bird Registration by Sunday, September 28th: $110 individual/$145
couple. After September 18th: $130 individual/$165 couple. Note: No class
Tuesday, November 11th. Added charge of $12.00 for a copy of the book, Positive
Discipline by Jane Nelson, Ed.D which we will read for class.
Sliding scale available. Childcare will not be available for this class.