Upcoming Events – 11/14
Monday Nov 14: forms due for speech & hearing screening. Click here for info & form.
Monday Nov 14 & Tuesday Nov 15: Meet Head Search Candidate Robert Woods (last one!)
See his and all candidates’ resumes at intlschool.org/newhead – use the All-Parent password
- Monday 6:30-8 pm: Community Forum (Gym). Reserve childcare at intlschool.org/childcare (for TIS students and siblings age 3+).
- Tuesday 7:45-8:20 am: Meet & Greet with the Candidate in the Staff Break Room (in Modular 3 between Stearns & Garden)
- Tuesday 2-2:45 pm: Community Q & A (Gym)
Tuesday Nov 15, 3:15pm: Parent-Teacher conferences – advance sign-up required.
Thursday Nov 17, 6:30pm: Campus Master Plan presentation in the gym. Reserve childcare at intlschool.org/childcare (for TIS students and siblings age 3+).
Friday Nov 18: Speech & Hearing screening. Sign-up by Nov 14.
7:45-8:30am: SCRIP sale outside Stearns Hall
Saturday, Nov 19, 5:00pm: TIS auction – buy tickets by Mon Nov 14. intlschool.org/auction
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday Nov 21-23: Full days of school
Thursday & Friday Nov 24: No school – Thanksgiving
Monday, November 28: Scholastic Book orders due – click here for details.
Friday, December 2: Winter Festival at the Gerding Theater at the Armory
All shows will be professionally recorded and edited. You will be able to purchase DVDs from TIS receptionists (starting next week) and at the show. Volunteers needed to help with the TIS Spirit Wear sale at the show – contact marketing@Intlschool.org.
- Show 1 – 9 to 10am: PreK & LowK with special guest performances by Maria’s 4th grade, Hong’s 5th grade, and Masami’s 2nd/3rd grade
- Show 2 – 11:30am to 12:30pm: Kinder & 1st grade with special guest performances by Wei’s 5th grade, Constanza’s 5th grade, and Taka’s 4th/5th grade
- Show3 – 3-4:30pm: 2nd through 5th grades including Mei’s older dance class
Sunday, December 4
Japanese Language Proficiency Test for 5th graders.