Carpools wanted – 9/26 update
Please let me know when you find your match so I can take you off the list, or send me your new listing. ITKEditor@intlschool.org
- NW 25th Lovejoy/Cornell – LowK and K, 2 kids), morning drop-off only, please call 503 407 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forest Heights, corner of Skyline Blvd and Thompson Rd – one K student. Contact: 971-219-5569Email: email@example.com
- Gresham, 3rd grader. Please call 503-674-2640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Southwest Portland (north Tigard off 99W/I5 South) – one LK, new to TIS. She goes Mon 1/2 day, Th ½ day and Friday all day. Friday ride would be a big help. I have a nanny Mon-Thursday and she could take turns. She has our 1 year old with her, so only room in our car for 1 additional child (booster seat only). Contact Heather at 503-892-5778 or cell 503-816-1911.
- Bethany/Rock Creek, West Union between Laidlaw and 185th – 2 students (Chinese K and 4th), looking for a partner for the mornings, but some afternoons may work as well. Contact Kira at email@example.com 503-784-0566.
Pearl district, near Jamison Park. One Child in low-K Chinese. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NE Portland– near 64th & Fremont. One kindergartener, new to TIS. Could carpool with a family from Roseway, Rosecity or Hollywood (especially along Sandy into downtown). Contact Debbie at email@example.com.
- South Beaverton (Murrayhill area) – 2 TIS students. Email Batkonehat@comcast.net or call Beth at 503-614-0370
- Eastmoreland (near Reed) – two children (lowK & 1st grade). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SE 17th Ave between Clinton & Division, one child (K). Best method to reach is cell 503.475.0522 or email at Eileen@shults.org.
- Southeast/Mt Tabor. Even just a few rides a week would make a big difference. Amy Lennon, email@example.com, 503.313.4699